SunHouse Leadership Team Details.
SunHouse is so excited that you are interested in being part of the SunHouse Student Leadership Team! Participation in the Leadership Team gives your student the opportunity to discover and develop leadership qualities and put them into practice.
Each participant will be able to lead there peers; through setting a good example, serving fellow students, and by planning and organizing SunHouse Middle School.
The responsibilities and Benefits of this position are listed below!
- Assist in Planning and Organizing Wednesday Night Program and Sunday Morning Program
- Attendance to Wednesday night 430pm - 7pm and Sunday Mornings 845am - 11am
- 2 meetings a month to help plan all events and check in with student leaders which will be scheduled for Sunday afternoons
- A willingness to live above reproach and hold to the values of SunHouse Middle School
- A 6 month commitment
- Leading one of the following teams: Kitchen, Greeting, Games, or Service Teams
- Commitment to wear the SunHouse Student Leader Shirt on Wednesday nights, Sunday mornings and at SunHouse Events
- Free SunHouse Leadership shirt
- A discounted price for camps and events happening within your students 6 months of service
- A spot on the SunHouse Middle School Staff
- The opportunity for the SunHouse Staff to invest in your student’s life
- Freedom to direct SunHouse Wednesday Nights, Sunday Mornings, and events that are planned
- The Privilege of leading a SunHouse Talk to fellow students