Hume Lake Girl's Retreat 2017
From October 13-15th High School SunHouse Ladies are traveling up to Hume Lake for a weekend of fun, bonding, strengthening our faith, and of course...dance parties! It is sure to be the perfect weekend to escape the city and pressures of a new school year to reconnect with friends and Jesus.
Hume Lake is about a 7-8 hour drive, so your student will need to miss school on Friday, October 13th. We recognize this is a long drive for a short weekend, but we wouldn't make the drive if we didn't think it was well worth it. AND road trips are fantastic bonding experiences!
We are meeting at SunHouse at 6am on Friday, October 13th. We expect to be back in town around 6pm on Sunday, October 15th.
If all of this sounds good to you, then here are your next steps to getting on the event list.
- First, you will need to make sure that you have paid to secure your spot on the list. Click on "Register" to do that.
- Second, if you are thinking you will need financial aid, you need to let us know early! Click HERE to contact Alex Gill to discuss financial aid or work out a payment plan.
- Third, you will need to make sure that you fill out all the forms below. In addition, Hume Lake has some forms and medical information you will need to fill out that will be sent to you once your camp payment has been received in full.
Medical Release Form (If you have completed this form in the past year, you do not need to do so again)
- Clothes for warm days and cool evenings
- Toiletries (Chapstick is always an important thing at camps)
- Comfortable shoes (Sandals are great, but closed toed shoes are helpful for activities)
- Luau Themed Outfit for Friday Festivities
- Bible (If you need one we have extras)
- Spending money for extra activities, snacks, and Hume Apparel
- Sleeping Bag
- Shower Shoes
- Swimsuit (Once pieces or bring a dark colored shirt or rash guard to cover a two piece. I don't expect it to be warm enough to swim, but if it is you'd want one)